Whitelisting Instructions - American Licorice
We’re so happy that you’ve decided to join our candy community by signing up for our mailing list! We wanted to provide some quick instructions to make sure you receive all your sweet rewards for signing up.
To do so, add email@example.com to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book, or “whitelist” us. If you can’t find our email, it may have ended up in your Spam folder. Take a look and if you see anything from American Licorice, just mark as “Not Spam”.
Then, follow the instructions below for your email service provider to ensure our future emails make it to your inbox. Don’t see your email service provider or spam filter listed below? If you’re using a spam filter, just add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book or Contact List. If our messages still go to your junk folder, we’d recommend reaching out to your spam filter application or email service provider for whitelisting instruction.
If you are a Gmail user, you’ll need to add email@example.com to your Contacts List to receive our messages in your inbox. If you can’t find an email from firstname.lastname@example.org in your Inbox, first check your Gmail Spam Folder:
- Open an email from email@example.com that is currently in your Spam Folder.
- Click the “Not Spam” button within the toolbar.
Then, you’ll want to add us to your Contact List:
- Open the first email you received from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next to “Reply” in the top right-hand corner, click the drop-down menu and select “Add to Contacts Lists”
- If this menu option does not appear, it means you’ve already added email@example.com to your contacts.
- Note: If you are using the Promotions tab, you can drag and drop an email from firstname.lastname@example.org from the Promotions tab to your Primary inbox. You’ll receive a notification like this, and you can click ‘Yes’ to filter future messages from us into your inbox:
The conversation has been moved to "Primary"
Do this for future messages from ? Yes
(2 minutes ago)
Filter messages like these
Add to Contacts list
Delete this message
Gmail Mobile App
If you typically use Gmail on your mobile device, you can take a few different steps to ensure you’re receiving our emails on mobile.
You have the option to filter our emails from the “Promotions” tab directly to your inbox to make them easier to find (if you don’t find an email from email@example.com in the Promotions folder, check your Spam Folder first and follow the steps above):
- Open the Promotions tab.
- Find an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and tap the menu icon at the top right of the email.
- Click on “Move to” from the drop-down menu, and then select “Primary”.
4. Then Select Primary
If you don’t see an email from email@example.com in your inbox, first check your Spam Folder. If you find our email there:
- Open the email
- Click “Not Spam” on the toolbar
You can then create a filter to ensure that future emails from firstname.lastname@example.org head straight to your inbox:
- Hover over or click on the gear icon at the top right from the navigation menu.
- Click on “Settings” on the drop-down menu.
- Select “Filters” on the left-hand side, then click on “Add” on the filters page.
- Name your filter by entering “Whitelist” (or a name of your choice) in “Filter Name”
- Leave “Contains” selected in the From field
- Type email@example.com in the “Contains” text box
- Set a destination folder for our messages. We recommend setting the destination to “Inbox”
- Click “Save”
- On the next screen, click “Save” when prompted with “Deliver to Inbox if From contains”
- You’ll be sent back to your Yahoo inbox from here.
Outlook 2003, Outlook 2016 and Outlook Office 365
If you’re an Outlook user, you’ll want to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of Safe Senders:
- If you don’t see an email from email@example.com in your inbox, check your Junk folder.
- If you see an email from us in your Junk folder, right click on our email.
- Select “Junk” from the drop-down menu, and then choose “Never block sender”.
- You will then be prompted with the message: “The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List.” Click “OK”.
We then recommend you add firstname.lastname@example.org, to your Address Book to easily receive our messages in your inbox:
- Open an email from email@example.com,
- Right click on the “From” email address, and select “Add to Contacts”
Outlook Mobile App
You can easily add emails from firstname.lastname@example.org, to your Focused Inbox when using the Outlook mobile app.
- Open an email from email@example.com, within Outlook mobile.
- From the drop-down menu at the top right-hand corner of your inbox, click on “Move to Focused Inbox”
3.Select “Move this and all future messages”, and click “Move”
(Current location for previous Hotmail, Live, Windows Live and MSN email service provider users)
Unfortunately, adding us to your address book or contact list no longer automatically whitelists our emails. However, you can follow the quick steps below instead:
- Check your Junk folder to see if this is where our emails have landed.
- Once you find an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, open the email and click the “Wait it’s safe!” link